The WEBSITE uses its own and third-party cookies.
Cookies files (hereinafter, “COOKIES”) are files or information files that are stored in the USER's computer equipment and they are unequivocally associated with said equipment. They compile and recover information on the USER’s navigation and use of the WEBSITE.
Purpose of using COOKIES
The purposes of using cookies on the WEBSITE are (i) to facilitate USERS’ smooth and personalised navigation through the WEBSITE; (ii) facilitate and improve USERS’ access to certain contents and use them and METAPOSTA SERVICES; and (iii) analyse USERS’ activities on the WEBSITE in order to improve the site and adapt it to their needs.
Types of Cookies
The WEBSITE uses its own COOKIES (they are sent to USERS' equipment from a computer or domain managed by METAPOSTA and from which it provides its services) and third-party COOKIES (they are sent to USERS' terminals from a computer or domain managed by another non-METAPOSTA entity) of the following type:
- Technical COOKIES: COOKIES that allow USERS to navigate through the WEBSITE and use the options and services that METAPOSTA offers through the WEBSITE.
- Customisation cookies: COOKIES that allow USERS to access the WEBSITE and METAPOSTA SERVICES with predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in their terminals (for example, language).
- Analysis COOKIES: COOKIES that allow the cookie technician to monitor and analyse USERS’ behaviour in the WEBSITE and measure the onsite activity with the purpose of improving the WEBSITE.
COOKIES used on the WEBSITE
- Cookie: JSESSIONID.
- Type: Session.
- Purpose: Clearly identify the user during their session.
Third party cookies
- Cookie: Google Analitycs (_ga _gid _gat).
- Type: Temporary and permanent.
- Purpose: Cookies used to distinguish users and differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.
COOKIE options do not need to be activated to access the WEBSITE. However, rejecting or deleting COOKIES may mean that access to certain content and the use of some METAPOSTA SERVICES is not fully functional.
For more information about browser settings: