Who is responsible for processing your data?
The Data Controller responsible for your data is METAPOSTA, S.A., a company with registered office in Miñano Mayor, Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava), Parque Tecnológico de Álava, Avenida Albert Einstein, nº 44, Edificio E-6 Bajo, registered in Álava Companies Register in volume 1464, on sheet 203, page VI- 14.989 and with tax code (C.I.F.) A-01473289.
How have we obtained your data?
The data that we process at METAPOSTA has been obtained from you yourself, by means of (i) the different formulas filled in during your browsing on the WEBSITE and/or through other channels (e.g. registering as a user of the METAPOSTA SERVICES, form for requesting information, etc.); or (ii) by sending an electronic mail with an enquiry.
What type of data do we process?
The data that we deal with at METAPOSTA is the information you have given us while browsing on the WEBSITE, through the different forms used to formalise our contact with you and/or by electronic mail.
At METAPOSTA we specifically process the following categories of data:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. name, surnames, electronic address, telephone number, etc.).
- Digital certificate and electronic signature, when this is the system used to contract and/or access the METAPOSTA SERVICES.
- Bank details and information on economic transactions.
- Identification codes and passwords as a registered user of the WEBSITE.
- Data for browsing on the Internet (e.g. IP address, visits to web pages, connections to Wifi networks, etc.).
- Data on personal characteristics, training, employment, etc. (in the case of applications/offers for work and/or METAPOSTA selection processes in which you voluntarily take part).
What do we process your data for, and on what legal basis?
Processing your personal data is done for the following purposes:
- Managing and processing your registration as a user and contracting the METAPOSTA SERVICES.
- Managing access and use by you of the content and/or of the METAPOSTA SERVICES.
- Processing and managing the request for information, suggestions, complaints or claims made over the WEBSITE or the electronic mail.
- Sending you commercial and advertising messages from METAPOSTA by different means, including electronic systems, about our products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information, on condition that you had given your consent for this.
- Managing your application for employment or registration for an employment offer and your possible participation in any selection processes arranged by METAPOSTA.
Processing your personal data by METAPOSTA in accordance with applicable regulations is based on (i) your consent, granted when the personal data is voluntarily given by you through the mechanisms prepared for this purpose on the WEBSITE and/or on other channels; or (ii) in the relationship established with us in cases of contracting METAPOSTA SERVICES.
We wish to remind you that, in any cases in which processing is based on your consent, you can freely withdraw this at any time and at no charge in the terms given in Subsection 7 below.
Who do we give your data to?
Apart from the cases in which METAPOSTA is forced to by legal obligation (e.g. Tax Administrations, Administration of Justice or other Public Administrations), your data will not be given to other organisations.
No international transfers of your personal data are intended to be made.
How long will we keep your data for?
As a general rule, the personal data will be kept until you revoke your consent to processing or request its erasure, as well as for as long as is necessary to comply with the legal obligations that have to be observed by METAPOSTA.
In any event, we wish to inform you that METAPOSTA has established internal policies for cleansing data intended to monitor the periods for which the personal data kept by it is stored, meaning that this will be able to be cancelled when it ceases to be necessary and/or appropriate for the purpose for which this had been collected.
In particular and insofar as refers to the management of job applications, your data will be kept for at most 2 years.
What are your rights?
Applicable regulations in the field of data protection grant you a number of rights with regard to your personal data that you may exercise during its processing. These rights are as stated below:
- Access to your data: you are entitled to access to your data to find out which personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
- To request rectification or erasure of your data: in certain circumstances your are entitled to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you and processed by us or even to request us to erase this when that data is no longer appropriate for the purposes for which this was compiled, amongst other reasons.
- To request limitation of processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you are entitled to request us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we wish to inform you that we will only keep the data for exercising or defending from claims as stipulated by applicable legislation in the field of data protection.
- On the portability of your data: in certain circumstances you are entitled to receive the personal data affecting you which you have given us in a structured and mechanically readable format for common use, and to transfer this to another data controller.
- To oppose processing of your data: in certain circumstances and on grounds connected with your specific situation, you are entitled to oppose the processing of your data, in which case we would cease to process this unless this has to be kept for mandatory lawful reasons, or for defence from any possible claims.
You are also entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawful basis for processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending an electronic mail to email@example.com.
We should lastly point out that you can bring your claim to the competent Control Authority (in Spain the Spanish Data Protection Agency) especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising your rights. You may get in touch with this Authority at its web page: www.aepd.es.
METAPOSTA will always process your data completely confidentially and respecting the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding this, as laid down in applicable legislation on data protection. It will for this purpose take any technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the security of your data and to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in view of the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which this is exposed.